I stayed two nights at the Royal Plaza on Scotts in May 2007. The hotel is in a very good location. The rooms are clean and comfortable, but I would not say luxurious. The public areas of the hotel are nice, but not opulent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool small but nice. I would recommend and stay again. Overall, a 4 star hotel with a reasonable price in a city with very expensive hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Plaza on Scotts is a deluxe Singapore hotel offering free WIFI and high-speed wired Internet to cater to your business needs. The rooms are also equipped with free Nespresso gourmet coffee, minibars that are replenished daily and free local calls. Delight yourself with meals at award-wining buffet restaurant, Carousel and exclusive access to 24 hour facilities such as the Internet Lounge and the gym. Our excellent location in Orchard Road means that we are steps away from iconic shopping malls such as ION Orchard, Paragon and Takashimaya and a 10-minutes' drive to the main business and financial institutions like Marina Bay, Shenton Way and Suntec towers. Upcoming events in Singapore: Great Singapore Sale 2014 2014 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay Street Circuit (8 minutes' drive) WTA Championships Singapore at Singapore Sports Hub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Preferred Hotels, Agoda and Fastbooking so you can book your Royal Plaza on Scotts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Hotel Singapore
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Singapore