We stayed here for 2 nights before continuing our journey to Bali. We had a free room upgrade as we were on our up honeymoon which was absolutely lovely. Our room overlooked the Singapore flyer, Marina Bay, and lots of other hotels/skyscrapers.
The staff were all extremely polite and welcoming. Gave us a map of the city and you could get a taxi to anywhere just outside the door. The location was excellent, the hotel has it's own personal door to a mall!!
The swimming pool is amazing, especially after a busy day in the Asian heat! It was never too busy, always got a sun lounger without any problems at all and you get given a towel and ice cold bottle of water every time you arrived at the pool.
The hotel itself is spectacular, it's huge! We only ate in it once as unfortunately we found the food very expensive, however the food standard was high and had lots to offer so really depends if you fancy splashing out or not.
Free wifi and the rooms were all air con and had black out blinds (perfect for jet lag)!
Overall the hotel was incredible, the location and swimming pool did it for me! The only reason I'm not giving a 5 out of 5 is the cost of food within the hotel I found a little too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific