Most 5-star hotels are excellent in Asia and this is no exception. Hotel is very clean, rooms are very well proportioned with everything you need, and service is excellent.
The pool is a bit shallow for doing laps, but I get the impression this is more of a leisure hotel, and was certainly kept very clean and tidy with plenty of sunbeds. Water is freely available everywhere and the gym looked pretty good. From what I could see, there are plenty and wide variety of bars and restaurants within the hotel, plus a few more in the shopping mall attached to the hotel.
The hotel is well located for getting around some of Singapore, but you will need to use taxis to get to central business locations.
Food was very good, and the executive dining room on the top floor is very well done.
As petty as it sounds, my biggest issue was the lifts - they takes ages to come as there are too few serving too many floors. Waits of up to 10 mins are common and it's frustrating if you need to pop up to the room as it is can be a 20 mins turnaround.
Check-in/out is also a bit slow as well as they make sure every element of your stay, bill and luggage is correct !
However, I was on business for this trip and would certainly look at this place again if I was to return for leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific