The Pan Pacific is our preferred hotel in Singapore. My daughter, husband and I have just got back to Switzerland after our third stay at the hotel. And yet again it was superb. It was a busy weekend at the hotel and this could be seen at breakfast time. Yet, the staff went out of the way to make everyone feel comfortable. The staff at the Edge are a real credit to the hotel, especially those who manage the large number of guests during breakfast. We keep coming back to to Pan Pacific for this outstanding level of service, but also because of the facilities and its location. The Pacific Lounge on the 38th floor is also a wonderful place to sit in and enjoy an evening cocktail. There were a few ocassions when the service was a bit up and down and we brought this to the attention of the hotel. As usual, the response was immediate and we are confident that remedial steps will be taken. And finally, year after year, the smiling faces and warm greetings of the doormen Kuselan and Maidi are such a welcome sight. They work tirelessly on their shifts and make every guest feel welcome and valued.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific