“So accomodating!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pan Pacific Singapore

You added Pan Pacific Singapore to your Saves list
Pan Pacific Singapore
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7 Raffles Boulevard | Marina Square, Singapore 039595, Singapore   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Advance Purchase package
Ranked #7 of 294 Hotels in Singapore
Quantico, Virginia
“So accomodating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is one of the most expensive hotels we've ever paid for, and it was worth it! We had a red-eye from Tokyo and were exhausted when we got in at 6am, with a 2 month old baby in tow. They let us check into our room at 7am, when we got to the hotel, I've never heard of a hotel allowing that early of a check in. The black out curtains and amazing showers did us wonders as we could rest, then enjoy our days. The buffet breakfast is among the best we've had in the world. We especially liked the juice bar, we were drinking a million fresh juices/day.
We walked to the Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay. We cabbed quickly to the Botanical Gardens and Arab Street, though we could've walked there had it not been so hot. They also set up a lovely van service to the night Safari.
Great service and location, would surely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
PPSINGCS, Manager at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear caseymoe,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am delighted to learn of your GREAT review. Thank you for recognising our effort in providing excellent service and facility. It is certainly encouraging that our effort have been duly appreciated. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to having another pleasure of welcoming you back for a Refreshing Pacific experience in the near future!

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (773)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mauritius
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

One of the better hotels that I've been to. Staff are very helpful as usual in Singapore. Level of service is very high although can be costly. Careful about minibar that works on sensor when removing items. I advise to shop & eat at Marina Bay & Suntec shopping centres nearby & use MRT(underground) which are walking distance from hotel. I got the fidelity card on first stay and now get upgraded conveniently.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear PannaMauritius,

Thank you for choosing Pan Pacific as your preferred hotel in Singapore and I am pleased that you have enjoyed the stay. We are grateful for your sharing the memorable hotel experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have stayed in Pan Pacific before in KL and decided to give this one in Singapore a try, having previously stayed in the Mandarin Marina which was v. good.
This hotel has been upgraded considerably and is now one of the best in town. Foyer is stunning with its water features and comfortable seating areas and long bar. Outdoor pool is also one of the better designs and is spacious. We were booked to use Pacific Club facilities on 38th Floor which has great all round views. Our room rate also included check out time of 5pm, and use of the club till flight departure time if required. This suited us well, as our flight was 9.10pm. Very central due to its location in the Marina area. Would use again.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear NewZealandTippler,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am most delighted that you have thoroughly enjoyed the stay with us. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore joins me in thanking you for acknowledging our effort. We look forward to welcoming you again for another Enriching Pacific experience with us in the near future!

panama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Being this the most expensive hotel I have paid for, my expectacions were high!!! Got in at 6 pm after a 32 hour flight and was told my room was not ready and would have to wait for aproximately 30 minutes...there is no way that was acceptable!!! Staying only for one night told them I wanted a room asap and they said if I wanted a room it would be an upgrade and would have to pay an additional 70.00 dollars, I asked for the mgr...when he came he did not apologize for not having my room ready but did give me a room asignment right away...the Hotel Lobby is very nice, the room had an amazing view of Marina Bay and it was nicely appointed...I would not recommend it for friends travelling together since the bathroom lacks full privacy...one thing I have to say is that the breakfast buffet was amazing!!! And it was included in my room rate. I have to say that the next morning when I checked out another mgr came to me and offered to pay for my cab fare to the cruise terminal (7.00) as a goodwill gesture. Other fellow cruisers stayed for half the price that I had paid at a hotel next door and raved about their service and rooms aswell

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear pepas,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience here on TripAdvisor and I would like to extend my apologies for the arrival experience. Taking your constructive feedback on board, we continue to seek for improvement on room readiness where possible. On a positive note, I am relieved that you have enjoyed the view of Marina Bay and amazing breakfast at Edge. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for another memorable hotel experience in the near future.

Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed at the PanPac Singapore during an unexpected two night stop-over between Sydney and Stockholm. I was a bit confused about how to actually enter the hotel from the airport and received mixed directions from staff. I finally made it through to the quaint foyer and was served straight away.

My room was decently sized. Not big, but not too small. The bed was super-comfortable and everything was in working order. The restaurant serves great food - I recommend the nasi goreng - all day and night around.

My only very minor worry/complaint is that from lying on the bed you can see the toilet and bathroom through the clear glass wall. No big deal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear SolskenMaanesken,

Thank you for choosing Pan Pacific Singapore and I am glad that you have had a comfortable stay with us. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for another memorable hotel experience in the near future.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We recently spent our honeymoon in Singapore....staying at the recently refurbished Pan Pacific at Marina Square. Hotel, rooms and service was ten out of ten. My only warning is the cost of coffee in the Atrium in the lobby ....$25 for 2 cups of coffee......and the buffet dinner at The Edge....which I thought not the quality I expected at $68++ per head. Bed was comfy and bigger than a king....rooms were quiet with full block out blinds for a GREAT sleep. Everything is modern and clean. Loved this hotel!!!!!

Room Tip: Make sure you book the buffet breakfast with your room......and ask for your own fresh mase omelette...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear KPfrom QLD,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we appreciate your sharing the GREAT stay experience with us. We too note your constructive comment on the dining experience and will be sure to seek for improvement where required. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for an Enriching Pacific experience in the near future!

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of spending 2 nights at the Pan Pacific in Singapore to kick off a 2 week trip. From check in to check out, the Pan Pacific was the perfect place to begin our holiday.

We had the warmest of greetings and were offered some champagne upon arrival. The check in process was quick and easy, and the staff were more than willing to provide tips and hints on the best to see and do.

There are an abundance of rooms- no doubt each as good as each other. Our room lacked nothing in size, complete with a comfortable king bed, desk, lounge and a large bathroom. A waterfall shower plus extra shower jets always gets a few extra marks from me!

The view was OK if not remarkable- there are quite a few tall buildings in the area obstructing your view. Arguably this is what brings the Pan Pac down in comparison to others in Singapore, particularly the Fullerton Bay, Marina Bay Sands etc which sport phenomenal views of Marina Bay. That said, it doesn't come with the same hefty price tag. It is located all but 5 minutes from Marina Bay, so if you're not too fussy about a spectacular view from your hotel room, then this is a perfect option. In short, you get the opulence of a 5 star property but minus the 5 star view.

We'd happily return to Pan Pacific on a future trip to Singapore although we are likely to spend a night next time around at MBS if only for the use of the spectacular infinity pool.

Room Tip: The higher your room the better likelihood of a better view with some large buildings immediately su...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
PPSINGCS, Manager at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear jdmiller83,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am glad to learn that you have enjoyed a memorable stay with us. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore takes your positive feedback as an encouragement to strive further in our effort to achieve excellence. It will be our great pleasure to have you as our guest again for another memorable hotel experience in the not too distant future.

Operations Manager

Been to Pan Pacific Singapore? Share your experiences!