This is a hotel that does the small things right. Very friendly and efficient check in and welcome, plenty of restaurants and bars, great pool area.
We had a club room on the 35th floor, rooms are not overly large but they're nicely done out with wifi and wired access, complementary water and a late check. It also has a small dressing area with two sinks and a bath/shower. Ideally I would prefer to have a separate shower rather than have to climb in the bath, but its not big an issue. You have access tithe club room on the 38th floor, but for breakfast Edge restaurant has a huge choice of styles and foods.
The bar area in the lobby is a good meeting place and the front door staff are brilliant - friendly and funny, but also very efficient.
Overall it has a character and intimacy that the huge resorts like the horrible Marina Bay Sands (stayed once, never to go back) could never hope to achieve, a really enjoyable place to stay that is comfortable, a little luxurious and easy to get around. A top hotel made better by the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific