This was our second visit to the Pan Pacific, and first after the recent renovation. We loved it for most part, and barring a few niggles, we feel that the hotel had benefited greatly from the renovation and changes. Our check in was quick and we were in our room in a few minutes. The harbour studio was spacious, and a great room with breathtaking views of the marina. The only negative about the recent changes is the excessive use of technology in the rooms. While my husband, daughter and I are adept at using modern gadgets and found our way around pretty quickly, guests who are not so used to modern gadgetry and technology will find some of these new additions bothersome. The hotel needs to make a note of this. I also had some other issues related to housekeeping which we mentioned in our online feedback to the hotel. The hotel responded immediately and promised remedial action. We were very impressed with this attitude. Other than these minor issues we had a wonderful stay. The breakfast at the Edge was outstanding and the choice was astonishing. Best for me was the fresh fruit juices being made before my eyes. The bar in the lobby is also a great experience. Nice place to sit and relax and have a great cocktail. We will surely be back during our next trip to Singapore. Keep it up Pan Pacific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific