We have stayed in Pan Pacific twice. In both occasions it has been a pleasure.
Both times we have used the American Express special deal where you get the 4th night for free when you pay for 3 nights.
This hotel is located in the Marina area, where there are lots of shopping and restaurant options.
You can walk right from the lobby to the endless tunnels under the streets of Singapore and pop-up in on of the huge shopping complexes. You don't even have to take a step outdoors.
Rooms of this hotel are adequate in size and more functional than luxury. Hotel is a quite tall building and therefore you will end up spending quite a lot of time in elevators or in front of them waiting for one. Not bad though, there are plenty of them.
The swimming pool area is basic but nice and the service there is very attentive. Size of the pool is quite big and there seems to always be enough sunbeds for everyone.
Next to the pool was also a tennis court which is not usual in the middle of Singapore.
We didn't use the restaurants of the hotel so cannot comment on them, but there is a really good choice of food close by, for all budgets.
Remember to eat at least once in one of the hawker centers while in Singapore. The food is really good for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific