We booked this hotel based on reviews we had seen,unfortunately our stay was affected by a problem beyond the staffs control.
Front of house was helpful,courteous and a pleasure to deal with.
We were hapy with location,as we didnt mind walking or taxiing around.
To the unfortunate part.
After retiring to our room for a well needed rest,no sooner had we fallen asleep,when a loud noise(bang) occured then a hissing noise.
Immediately we awoke to an acrid smell permeating throughout our room,choking us.
Our Mini bar had self destructed, leaking ammonia into our room.
Once notified the Hotel staff were helpful and moved us to another room,where we were checked upon for the next hour or so,to ensure we were ok.
It was also explained to us that we would not be charged for our stay and that any drinks/tea/coffee would be complimentary.
We received a letter from the GM apologising and feel that the Management and staff Of The Pan Pacific were extremely helpful and genuinely concerned with our well being.
Overall we felt that the Hotel was reasonable at the price without being too flash,the service though was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific