“Faultless Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 294 Hotels in Singapore
London, United Kingdom
“Faultless Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I recently stayed at the Ritz-Carlton for the 2nd time and it is without a doubt, one of my favourite hotels globally. The hotel is clean, but fresh, not clinical. The staff are extremely helpful and are always willing to go the extra mile.
As a business traveller I like to use the gym. The fitness facilities in the Ritz-Carlton are one of the best I have seen in a hotel.
The only negative I have is that it is extremely expensive. I was quite shocked when I saw the bill for my colleagues and I to eat in the buffet. Whilst I can appreciate they have to remain competitive, the price for a glass of coke was far too much.

Room Tip: Consider paying the extra for a Club Room. The evening cocktails certainly make it worthwhile, not...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (547)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

One would expect exceptional service from the Ritz Carlton brand, and Ritz Carlton Millenia truly delivers. All staff make a genuine effort to make you feel valued the moment you enter the hotel. Stayed in a Premier Suite, with stunning views over the Marina Bay area. Can't fault the room, which was spacious and luxurious. This may not be the freshest hotel in the area, but the level of service remained unsurpassed. Special thanks to Evan from the front desk for the thoughtful gesture for our wedding anniversary as well
as to encourage all Ritz employees to continue to strive for greater heights in customer experience. We will be back to celebrate our anniversary next year at Ritz =)

Stayed December 2014
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this review, today
Dear moodyinsingapore:
Thank you for your second review of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore on tripadvisor.com and happy belated anniversary! I am glad to hear that Evan was key in helping you celebrate your special occasion with us. He certainly leads by example when it comes to enlivening Ritz-Carlton's Gold Standards and I will be sure to thank him personally. We hope to welcome you back during your next wedding anniversary if not sooner!

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We walked to and through the Ritz-Carlton Millennia. The hotel was stunning at Christmas, probably better for adults than children and had a very strong aroma which was ok to walk through but I think would be too much to sit in the lounge for any extended period of time. The spa is also very strange for such a nice hotel which is why we booked it there. The rooms are small and you walk through the gym. There also isn't a large area to relax in and when we booked 2 pedicures, we expected to be together and were asked to lay down on a massage table in different rooms. The pedicure service was great but very strange.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

-Very good location 3 mins to Marina Bay Sands by taxi.

-The room was so nice. The bed, bed sheet, pillows I have six pillows on my bed and two more in walk in closet.

- excellent room into interior. Very cozy lighting, warm golden lighting glow the whole room. I can see Marina Bay Sands and all Marina Bay from my large window. It Wass very stunning view in the evening. The first night, I had dinner from room service setting table by the window. This is what impressed me a lot it makes me don't want to leave the room, really.

- room service excellent ,breakfast , euro pion food, asian food and good coffee.

**you must try wanton soup from room service.

At the beginning, my first step to this hotel was not impressed I've been to Fullerton hotel and a couple off off five star hotel in Singapore. when I saw the The hotel lobby I thought this is not Ritz Carlton. it's more like Shangri-la or Chinese chain hotel.
This is what i would suggest the hotel to improve their hotel lobby atmosphere for better first impression.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel has one of the friendliest staffs we have ever encountered in our travels. From the front desk assistant manager Victoria Mah, to Felicia in guest relations, to Sandrine in the Greenhouse restaurant, to the servers, bell boys, and maids, everyone strived to make our stay as pleasurable as possible. Our room was beautiful, facing the harbor. The hotel has an excellent state of the art fitness room. The Chinese restaurant (Summer Pavillion) for which Inhave written a separate review, is outstanding.

Room Tip: Facing the harbor
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear RuthyNewJersey:
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore. I greatly appreciate you singling out Victoria, Felicia, and Sandrine. These ladies certainly do lead by example when it comes to creating memorable and unique experiences for our guests and I will be sure to recognize them personally. I would also like to thank you for your separate review on Summer Pavilion. The team is thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable meal! The Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton and I will look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours truly,
Alabang
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Me and my husband travelled to Singapore last Nov. 8-11, 2014. We stayed at The Ritz- Carlton Millenia.

When i arrived in the hotel, i was entertained by Ms. Iris Tan of the front desk. My booking was at De Luxe Room - City View. I requested her to transfer me to De Luxe Room - Marina Bay view instead. She told me that they're fully booked and my request would probably not be available. Inspite of that, Ms. Iris has the patience to give time to look for my request. Then finally, after few minutes, she was able to find one.

When we got in to the room, i was amazed by the view of the Marina Bay, from our bed to the bathroom. It has the complete view of the bay! It was really relaxing. The room was huge, and has 2 comfortable beds. I really thank Ms. Iris for the great service she has given us.

This hotel also offers complimentary wifi which is really a big help for us.

Malls like Marina Center and Suntec City are very near to the hotel. Just 2min and 5 min walk, respectively. These malls has restaurants where you can dine if you don't want to dine at the hotel. If you want to go shopping, then these malls are highly recommendable.

There's also an MRT Station near the hotel. It's just 5-7 minutes walk. Really very convenient to go around the city.

I'd like to thank also Ms. Andrelyn Manalili for her quick response during my check-out. It just took her a minute to give me my receipt. She even ask me about my stay, which was really a pleasant one.

Thanks also to Ms. Cory Tarenio, Gene del Barrio and Li Qim of Greenhouse where buffet breakfast was being served. They really showed warm welcome to all their guests at their dining area, and that they even accompanied their guests to their table. Will surely stay there again when i go to Singapore.

Room Tip: Higher floors, with the Marina Bay view.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear eda509:
I am delighted to hear that you and your husband thoroughly enjoyed the location, facilities, and service during your recent stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore. Since your stay, Iris has concluded her internship with us and returned to school. On the other hand, I am certain that Andrelyn, Cory, Gene, and Li Qim will be very happy to hear that you had and enjoyable experience. Thank you for recognizing their efforts in providing personalized service and genuine care. We hope to see you back at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore in the not too distant future.

Best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The seminar room here is great combine with comfortable facility in stay here. Recommeded for arrange seminar or an event as the no. of room can serve all attendees and the big meeting room here also able to serve big events. The room also big and comfortable with good cleanliness.

• Stayed January 2014

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore? Share your experiences!