Check in was reasonably smooth, they have upgraded our room (as part of the promotional package) and the manager made the effort to greet us personally. Room was clean and tidy and very spacious. We stayed on high floor and the view of Marina Bay Sands and its surroundings were amazing. Breakfast was good.
The only thing is the hotel was not very pedestrian friendly, especially when we try to get back to the hotel late at night, there were no signage which stairs to take and poor lighting, a bit hard to walk back to the hotel when the nearby shopping centre is closed at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites exploration, the centrally-located hotel has some outstanding reasons for guests to stay in, ranging from the stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol, as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore