My check-in was fairly late and the hotel was buzzing with guests, but the check-in was efficient, friendly, and I got to my room within 5-10 minutes. In the room, a nice bowl with seasonal fruits was standing in the middle of the couch table - delightful surprise, especially since 1 or 2 of these fruits I have never tried before :)
The bed was very comfortable and the blinds were sufficient to keep the room dark (I believe there are two types of blinds you can use). Also, the amenities in the room include everything you could possibly need during your stay, and if it doesnt, you can definitely ask for it.
The buffet breakfast was sufficient for my taste, but during 2 days it was moved to another room, which was fine, but a slight tad chaotic.... However, the quality did not suffer/ Just one minor thing I was completely taken aback with - I have asked for green tea and it took "ages" to get one with no explanation whatsoever. This was the only time, the service was not to the standard you would expect at a 5* hotel.
The area around the hotel is fine for everything you need to do - Millenia Walk for shopping and dining, various attractions just outside the door, city and tour buses on the opposite side of the hotel, and cabs waiting outside the hotel at any time.
P.S. If you can afford to spend some time and money on the afternoon tea - I would DEFINITELY recommend it. It is the best and most creative setting I have seen so far (picture included).
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Ritz-Carlton Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- Singapore Ritz
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, this newly-renovated luxury hotel provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites exploration, the centrally-located hotel has some outstanding reasons for guests to stay in, ranging from the stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol, as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.