Getting on a bit now but the design of the building is still striking. Used to be my stomping ground when it first opened, now I take my kid for staycations.
The rooms have been upgraded and during our stay we were told that the higher floor are being upgraded, we did not hear any noise, though there was strong smell of burnt MDF boards, (normally occurs when you drill or cut the panels). Though some of the bath panels in our room was starting to look a bit rough.
Marina bay side view is the one to go for though the other side is pleasant enough with a great view of the sunrise. We had room service for most of the meals and while not mind blowing was perfectly acceptable.
Love the huge window over the bath and high beds. Wish they would install those Japanese bidet type toilets.
There are plenty of shops just next door in the mall.
Only complaint was there was no children dressing gowns and treats on our arrival, normally our seven year old gets biscuits and mini slippers in other hotels.
It does get crowded at weekend as it is often used as a stay cation hotel, the pool side, pool, and communal area are starting to get a bit tired and could do with a make over.
Still one of the better hotel in SG and worth visiting just to have a bath with a view.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Ritz-Carlton Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- Singapore Ritz
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, this newly-renovated luxury hotel provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites exploration, the centrally-located hotel has some outstanding reasons for guests to stay in, ranging from the stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol, as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.