We have stayed here before and really like the location next to China Town. The hotel is fairly average but ok for short stays. If you want a great swimming pool forget it. The bar in the foyer is a miserable affair. Didn't eat in the restaurant as there are so many other places around and its only a short walk into Chinatown. The staff were efficient and as we only stayed one night we can't comment on the room service.
Would stay again mainly for its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-three-story Hotel of futuristic curvilinear design, situated in the heart of Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Furama City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Hotel Singapore
- Furama City Centre Singapore
- Furama City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Furama Singapore