Our adjoining suites on the 18th Floor provided us with comfort and amenities that we were looking for. The decor of the rooms is old but not dated; where old money meets techno savvy; classy but not over bearing, modern but discreet.
The pool, gym,and sauna areas are well serviced and maintained.
Staff assistance is attentive and thorough.
We wouldn't recommend this hotel just for its great location; an oasis of calm in a main strip of shopping chaos; but also for the its thoughtful, relaxing beauty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the exclusive tree-lined enclave of Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is just steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road and a short jog away from the tranquil Botanic Gardens. Located a convenient 25 minutes from the airport and a 15-minute ride away from Suntec City Convention Centre and the Marina Bay area, the Hotel’s ideal location allows the perfect mix of business and leisure. Despite its boutique size the Hotel offers a wide range of facilities – some 6,000 square metres is dedicated to wellness and fitness and a total of 1,565 square metres is allocated for meeting and function events accommodating from 10 to 450 persons in its 2 Ballrooms, 4 Board Rooms and 4 smaller meeting spaces. Recent awards and honours include Travel & Leisure’s World’s Best Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore