“Great for business or leisure” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
4th Night Free!
Ranked #7 of 294 Hotels in Singapore
Raleigh
“Great for business or leisure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great hotel for business or pleasure. Four Seasons is a well-located property with excellent service, right in the heart of Singapore off Orchard Road. Great for business meetings as well. I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past 15 years, and keep coming back for the service.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
AustinWSingapore, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Dear jlramey,

Thank you for sharing this review of your stay with us here on TripAdvisor and for your continued support of our Hotel.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you home soon!

Director of Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Chicago, Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Recently stayed a total of five nights at the Four Seasons...three on our first stay and two on our return. In both cases, the rooms were lovely...spacious, beautiful bathrooms, quiet, comfortable bedding. First room contemporary, second more traditional. The service is second to none. Requests were handled immediately and the room service was excellent. The hotel staff was warm and welcoming...always a smile and a greeting. Loved the location of the hotel...just a bit off the beaten path but a stone's throw to Orchard Road, shopping and excellent transportation. The breakfast was superb and, once again, the service perfection.
The adorable Lien Tran greeted us on our return with enthusiasm and delight and I felt I had come home. An altogether lovely experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
AustinWSingapore, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Dear cmstvl,

Thank you for this glowing review of your recent stay with us!

I am glad to hear that you had enjoyed the experience and appreciate your compliments for our team - Lien will be especially thrilled to know of your compliments for her!

We can't wait to welcome you again the next time your travels take you back to Singapore!

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which was spacious and well maintained during our 5 night stay.
The suite had two bathrooms (one with a shower only and another full bathroom) and plenty of space for clothes and luggage storage. The only downside of the room was that the living area connected through to another room and it was not particularly sound proof.

The breakfasts at the hotel were fantastic but the morning rush is busy so if you can wait until a little later to go down.

The concierge was helpful and assisted in booking tickets, dinner reservations, babysitters and car transfers. Like all Four Seasons hotels they catered very nicely for the children with a range of amenities and gifts to entertain them. DVDs can be borrowed from reception as well.

I would certainly recommend this hotel if you are looking for somewhere near Orchard Road.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear DenJenK,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your stay with us.

While we always endeavour to cater to our guests' room preferences, this is also subject to the Hotel's availability at the time. As such, I apologise for any inconvenience you had faced during your stay and should you prefer a non-connecting room in the future, simply let our staff know and we will certainly do our best to accommodate your request.

I am sure that our Concierge team will be delighted with your compliments for them - we always love taking care of families and making it a most memorable stay for all of you, especially the little VIPs!

Your recommendation of our Hotel is appreciated and we very much look forward to welcoming you again the next time you're in Singapore!

zenki213
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed here twice. Good location, within Orchard Road area and access to MRT and taxi. Excellent rooms and good hotel facilities. My experience with service was a bit inconsistent; had a very good experience during my 1st stay and only so-so during my 2nd.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
AustinWSingapore, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear zenki213,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your recent stay with us.

Our greatest asset is our team of staff and we always take great pride in knowing that they endeavour to deliver an exemplary level of personalised service to all our guests every day. As such, I would like to personally apologise for falling short of your expectations and should you wish to provide us with more feedback or discuss this further, I have included my contact information below for your reference.

We very much hope to welcome you again the next time your travels bring you back to Singapore.

+65-6831-7100 - direct
austin.watkins@fourseasons.com
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Just 4 days ago, which is on the 21st Feb 2014. I booked an Executive Suite for my darling daughter "Strudel" 1st birthday. It is my first time having a birthday party for pet in the hotel. There are a few hotels in Singapore that accept pet but however they can only accommodate at most 1 in the room. I'm please that Four Seasons Singapore make an exception for me to bring up to 3 pets that very day. (Perhaps maybe is because i book a bigger room than their normal room?) but still i want to say a BIG thank you for the exception made. Checking in was fast as if as they have already expected me to arrive at that time ard 2pm. Upon entering the room, i'm please with the space as well as the kind gesture of them for providing a complimentary birthday cake and biscuit for my dog even though those are not edible for pet but human and also a small dog house bed and a eating bowl. The room king size bed is speechless. Me and my WTB as well as my dog love the bed so much that all 3 of us did not want to get up the very next day. This is the first time i can see that my dog is enjoying herself so much and i can feel that she is very happy to be able to sleep on such comfortable bed with air con! Room service was great, on the bd i asked for a few bucket of ice but was told that they had this "sponge bowl" that can fit in more ice instead. Out of curiosity i ordered that and to my surprise its indeed SUPER DUPER BIG. Its like a big silver trophy. The next morning i ordered in room breakfast as i'm unable to bring my dog along to dine in the restaurant. The in room dining was above average and 1 of my orders in the "american breakfast set" was wrong as i order scramble egg with chicken sausage but it came scramble egg with roasted potato which is not in the menu at all. i know Its my fault not to check but well, it taste fine overall. Will consider staying again for stay cation of perhaps introduce to my friends to held their pet birthday over there as well. If only they have given me a free complimentary upgrade of room. (Singaporean thinking) Haha. Did not manage to try the spa will try if im staying there again.

Sorry for my long winded posted and broken grammer. But these are my 2 cent worth of comments.

Once again, Thank You Four Season. :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear K3nSim,

Thank you for sharing such a comprehensive review of your experience at our Hotel - we absolutely loved the pictures from the party which you had shared on social media!

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for our oversight with your room service order and at the same time assure you that your feedback will be shared with our team to ensure a seamless experience in the future.

I'm thrilled that all of you (including the furkids) had enjoyed a most memorable time with us and certainly look forward to having you with us again soon!

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This was a solo, leisure trip & I stayed at 3 5* hotels in Singapore.. The service at FS was second
to none. Lovely staff & excellent, clean, comfortable accommodation. 2 swimming pools & excellent service at both. Enjoyed my stay very much & will go back. The Concierge service
was particularly good & I was informed of the type of restaurants/bars/shopping which was relevant to my needs. I would certainly return on my next trip to Singapore.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear welltravelled043,

Thank you for sharing such a complimentary review of your recent stay with us here on TripAdvisor and I'm sure that our Concierge team will be delighted by your compliments as well.

Look forward to welcoming you again the next time you're in Singapore!

St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and were thoroughly pleased with the hotel itself, the room (couples floor), the food, amenities, and very importantly the staff whose customer service was amongst some of the best we have experienced over several decades of travel around the world. Although not in the marina area (where we have stayed before), this hotel sits just off Orchard Road and worked out wonderfully. We bought the bed and breakfast package directly with Four Seasons and the cost was very good compared to the 'going rates' in Singapore these days. Whilst it was just us two, this place is marvelous for children too as they are well attuned to it, even providing robes, et al for kids. In short we were very happy with our choice to spend a few days at this hotel. It's not big by other places around town and you are made to truly feel a welcome customer with a sincere and genuine 'personal' attention. This town is easy to get around with plenty to do and see (that's if you can keep the 'girls' out of the stores :-).

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
AustinWSingapore, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear TwoBoomers,

Thank you very much for sharing this candid review of your recent stay with us.

Our entire team of staff endeavour to provide our guests with a seamless personalised experience while they are with us, so your compliments are an affirmation for us and greatly appreciated.

We can't wait to welcome the both of you back again soon - the Great Singapore Sale (30 May to 27 July, 2014) would definitely be a great time for the girls!

Director of Marketing

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Singapore? Share your experiences!