First impressions count, so we were immediately positive about this hotel when the bellboy opened the door of our taxi and addressed us by name - how did he do that? This was reinforced when the woman at reception seemed to be appalled that there was a queue of one in front of us to check in and got our details and took us up to our room to check us in there. Not only was there a welcome pack with things to do, but she made sure she got all the information she needed to tailor the hotel's interactions with us according to our needs rather than theirs..
We stayed here for seven nights, and there was a constant sense that the hotel and all its staff wanted us to have en excellent experience, from the restaurant staff through to the pool, spa and foyer staff. What was as important was we felt like they meant it - not just parroting set phrases as we often might feel in US or European hotels.
Our length of stay entitled us to free wifi (otherwise S$10/day) and 10% off hotel food. The room was large and the bathroom luxurious. We were in an Executive Room, which was quiet, with a view down onto Orchard Blvd. There was also free coffee and pastries in the Business Lounge.
Okay, it's expensive, but it was worth it. It would be easy to spend slightly less and get a much lesser experience in Singapore. Only possible downside was it is a little out of the centre of town.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the exclusive tree-lined enclave of Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is just steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road and a short jog away from the tranquil Botanic Gardens. Located a convenient 25 minutes from the airport and a 15-minute ride away from Suntec City Convention Centre and the Marina Bay area, the Hotel’s ideal location allows the perfect mix of business and leisure. Despite its boutique size the Hotel offers a wide range of facilities – some 6,000 square metres is dedicated to wellness and fitness and a total of 1,565 square metres is allocated for meeting and function events accommodating from 10 to 450 persons in its 2 Ballrooms, 4 Board Rooms and 4 smaller meeting spaces. Recent awards and honours include Travel & Leisure’s World’s Best Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Amex, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.