Stayed for a business trip.
All the staffs were helpful and warm.
The room had a very good bed and pillows. Provided with good brand (l'Occitane) and generous amenities. All towels were white and crispy.
The location was off from the shopping district, a bit far to walk to this area (+/- 20 minutes).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the exclusive tree-lined enclave of Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is just steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road and a short jog away from the tranquil Botanic Gardens. Located a convenient 25 minutes from the airport and a 15-minute ride away from Suntec City Convention Centre and the Marina Bay area, the Hotel’s ideal location allows the perfect mix of business and leisure. Despite its boutique size the Hotel offers a wide range of facilities – some 6,000 square metres is dedicated to wellness and fitness and a total of 1,565 square metres is allocated for meeting and function events accommodating from 10 to 450 persons in its 2 Ballrooms, 4 Board Rooms and 4 smaller meeting spaces. Recent awards and honours include Travel & Leisure’s World’s Best Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore