The warmest welcome and most friendly staff await your arrival. This hotel is all about service. Our suites were ready on arrival. Very large spacious suites with loads of room a huge bathroom and enormous bed. The view to the back is not exciting however the front view overlooks Orchard Road and the city skyline.
Breakfast is great. The service is exemplary and there is a wide range of quality foods and fruits.
Location is great but I understand that the harbour side is where all the hustle and bustle is. Ion shopping mall is very close by together with loads of other shopping and the MRT metro system which is very clean and safe. The hotel location suited us fine as we were centrally located to the business areas and shopping.
The entrance is not grand, there is no large breath taking foyer. The hotel lacks an atmosphere. There is no free wi-fi which is a shame for the price you pay.The hotel is a little tired but it oozes class.
Concierge are brilliant and very helpful. The doormen are courteous and always offered an umbrella - it always rained in the afternoon.
Great location and service.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the exclusive tree-lined enclave of Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is just steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road and a short jog away from the tranquil Botanic Gardens. Located a convenient 25 minutes from the airport and a 15-minute ride away from Suntec City Convention Centre and the Marina Bay area, the Hotel’s ideal location allows the perfect mix of business and leisure. Despite its boutique size the Hotel offers a wide range of facilities – some 6,000 square metres is dedicated to wellness and fitness and a total of 1,565 square metres is allocated for meeting and function events accommodating from 10 to 450 persons in its 2 Ballrooms, 4 Board Rooms and 4 smaller meeting spaces. Recent awards and honours include Travel & Leisure’s World’s Best Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.