My parents, my brother and I booked two rooms to spend our Diwali Festival in Singapore this year. We stayed for 3 nights, an executive suite for my parents and a deluxe room for my brother and I. I drove into Singapore and needed parking facilities.. i must say that the parking was spacious and ample space is available. The check in was pretty fast and simple. They showed us to our room. We were in our room in minutes actually. literally. They provided us with Diwali goodies. Very thoughtful and was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was awesome. Service was excellent. Very attentive and swift response to our needs. I have elderly parents with me and they took very good care of them. The hotel housekeeping was very good and prompt to our needs. The bed was very comfy and we had choice of pillows to choose from. The bathroom was very spacious. We loved it. The door man, the concierge was very attentive and very welcoming. I feel that this hotel is ideal for family to have their vacation in singapore. Its not busy and very personalized. its like a home away from home. Location is excellent. Its just a stroll away from orchard road and ION Orchard. Its quiet and you could laze around the hotel lobby without being disturbed. A good place to chill and relax. We had a perfect getaway. Thumbs up..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 Minutes from the airport, the Hotel is conveniently located close to the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and the Central Business District, making it perfect for business and leisure. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our spacious rooms, and opt for room service - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at One-Ninety Wood-fired Steaks and Seafood or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar and Terraza by Javier de las Muelas, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore