“Robiew” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #117 of 302 Hotels in Singapore
Sydney, Australia
“Robiew”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at backbackers that were cleaner and more comfortable. Beds are terrible. Rooms smell. Staff disinterested. Expensive for what you get. I tried 3 rooms and gave up after 1 night. Travelling with colleague who had same probs. Both gave up and transferred aftr 1 bad night.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed at M Hotel on two occasions earlier this year. The stay was very comfortable. I reached around 3 hours before the scheduled check-in time and the staff allowed me to check in early. The hotel is within a walking distance to the financial district and even runs two free shuttle service every morning to the financial district.
The staff took extra care to make my stay a memorable one by sending cake to my room on my birthday!

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a good clean, standard business hotel. Well located if you are traveling on business - there are probably better locations if you are traveling for pleasure. I would stay here again if I make another trip to Singapore.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I booked a reservation through my company's online travel site but didn't realize it was non-refundable even though I canceled two weeks in advance. The hotel won't allow for any credit for future use which I think is very greedy since, they had the chance to re-sell the room.

I'm not asking for a refund but the hotel gave many excuses on why they couldn't do anything but charge me the entire cost of the 4 nights which I never used. I'm very dis-appointed in the hotel since, I was willing to try their hotel which I don't recommend anyone based on their lack of customer service.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel, very very bad customer service!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I travel a lot across SEA and especially SG, I would like to say that the experience I had at M Hotel, SG was exceptional. I stayed at M Hotel few times and I have to admit that the customer service there has been fantastic every time. Every need and comfort is taken care to the minute detail from basic amenities in room to wonderful service at Club lounge. The welcoming reception and warm greetings of the entire staff makes you feel at home. The place has an aura of comfort surrounding it. The pool, gym, restaurants are absolutely relaxing. I would strongly recommend this hotel, which is the best value for money in Singapore.

Room Tip: Please stick to the non-smoking floors (if you are not a smoker).
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was only there for one night, but the hotel was well located from my perspective. I stayed on the executive floor, on the same level as the lounge. As the Hotel is surrounded generally by taller buildings do not expect to have stunning view out of your window.

The Executive floor room was reasonably big and lots of power points. Bed was queen sized which surprised me. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Get as high a floor as you can to make the most of limited views
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at this hotel - good clean rooms of a reasonable size. Good room service and restaurant. Helpful friendly staff - not so much the front desk but more the concierge and the staff generally. My only complaint was that the wifi was a bit slow. I would still recommend this as a very reasonable comfortable place to stay in SG especially for the business traveller.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to M Hotel Singapore? Share your experiences!