Excellent hotel on the Singapore River. Close to everything, though just outside the city center. Easy 10 min walk to Chinatown. Many nice restaurants and bars on walking distance alongside the Singapore River. I would recommend to pay the little extra for an Executive Club Room - great value!. This gives you:
- unlimited access to the Executive Club at the 29th (also convenient to meet with a business partner). Coffee, tea and soft drinks available all day without extra charge. And the view from this lounge is unforgettable!
- breakfast at the club - small but varied buffet - eggs to order - good coffee. Or decide to have breakfast at Brio Restaurant (1st floor) - very large buffet. Both without extra charge.
- complimentary high tea
- complimentary afternoon drinks (also alcoholic) from 6-8 PM with delicious hors d'oeuvres! And the General Manager comes to your table every evening for a quick chat and to inquire if you need anything else. Such great and attentive service!
- 2 complimentary pieces of laundry
- complimentary soft drinks and water from your in-room mini bar
The staff are really friendly and genuinely interested. They go out of their way to make your stay very comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay here! Thanks to Crystal, Regina, Kumar and all the other staff!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore