I used to go there may years ago an always found this hotel a good deal. Recently I went there and wasn't of the same impression.
The rooms are generally small, getting of course a bit "aged" and the rates are in my opinion far to high compared to what the hotel offers.
The is only one restaurant with buffet that I found very average. The breakfast is not bed however I was expecting something more for this kind of hotel (and its rate).
The location is good, about 15 min walk from Clarke Quay and less than 10 minutes driving from Orchad and Scott road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore