Stayed here on 11th Oct as a 2 day stopover before Australia.Hotel was in a great location near to all the bars and restaurants on Clark Quay.The check -in was a little slow considering we were the only ones at the desk.Room was nice and modern although the bathroom could do with an uplift.
We were celebrating our 25 th wedding anniversay so was a lovely surprise when on second day there was a bottle of wine and chocolates waiting for us.
Didn't find the concierge very helpful or friendly on the two occasions we asked him for advice (Older short guy).Im sure if it we asked someone else it would have been ok.
Would definatley stay here again as it was a great start to our Hols.
Take plenty of money as Singapore is very expensive as they add all the ++ to everything you buy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore