A typical old American/European style hotel. Rooms are big for its location. Great location if you want to party hard at Clarke quay. Bang on the Quay! Metro station is easily accessible which is a huge plus, close to Orchard road too. Food is decent. The rooms badly need up gradation, they are clean but look quite old. Doesn't have health faucet which should be a norm in Asian countries. Rooms facing the road are quite noisy. This is another drawback.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore