Stayed here for a few nights late April 2013. Good location with plenty of eateries nearby and an easy walk to Chinatown for cheap eats and shopping. Plenty to do along the river and a short cab ride to nearly anywhere. Great access to the MRT which is the only way to travel in Singapore.
The check-in was smooth and the hotel is quite nice with a good pool and spa area - restaurant pool-side good,
Rooms are large (but tired) and in Singapore would have to say value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore