This hotel faces Clarke Quay, which makes it a great location for eating out at night and going for a ride in a bumboat. It is also a short distance from Clarke Quay metro stop, which is only one stop away from Orchard Road. We unfortunately could not get a room with a view of the river, but were happy with our room facing in with a view of palm trees. The room was large, clean, comfy, quiet and cool. Downside: the feather and down doona is far too hot for Singapore's climate. We ended up removing the doona and sleeping only with the cover on Staff very attentive and helpful. Breakfast room is huge with a large selection to suit all nationalites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore