We have been staying at the Merchant Court Hotel for many years (from shortly after it opened) and we love it. The staff are friendly and efficient for what is basically a hotel for business or transit stop overs. It has great facilities and is in a great location. There is a large varied selection of food available for breakfast. Clarke Quay with a multitude of restaurants is a short walk across the bridge, there is an MRT stop right next door (the only way to travel in SIngapore), and it is close to Chinatown (easy walk or one MRT stop). It has a warm feeling to it unlike for example the Mandarin and Novotel where we have stayed previously that were very sterile. We will be staying there again in November this year.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, Amex, Priceline, Olotels, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.