It was my first trip to Singapore and everyone told me that this was a great hotel with great location. So I went ahead and booked myself here for 4 nights. It was a great experience. This hotel is like barely 150 metres from Clarke Quay which is the most happening area of Singapore. So if someone wants to have a great time clubbing and enjoying the Singapore nightlife and still be a short 2 minute walk from your hotel then this is the place.
Most of the things are pretty nearby though if you are planning to go to Business District, you would need a cab. So if someone is planning to work near Suntec City, then staying somewhere more close by is preferable if you want to stay a walk away from office. but for a holiday or family or couples, this hotel is great.
The checkin staff and other people are friendly and will cater to your whims and fancies. So if something is not on the buffet breakfast, you would get it if you ask for it.
so overall a great experience..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore