Perfect location with MRT across the road, shopping and food malls, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay! The room was spacious, very clean and quiet even though it faced the bridge at Clarke Quay. Pool area was very relaxing and refreshing after a days sightseeing. We enjoyed chatting to other guests and even got to watch 2 weddings whilst by the pool. The front desk staff were extremely courteous and helpful during our stay. We were lucky enough to be there for the 'Crab Fest' which was great value for money and sooo delicious! The only negative was that breakfast wasn't included (it was too expensive!) However there is a McDonalds and a Gloria Jeans nearby that open early for breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely book here again.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.