Have been reading the reviews on here and on the back of that have booked 3 nights in a classic room for October this year. Unfortunately we had to arrange a different flight and had to stay another night. This place must be popular because the only rooms left were the most expensive ones at $470 per night!
Alas we can't stretch to that so we will be looking for another hotel. :-(
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, Amex, Priceline, Olotels, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.