We stayed here for two nights on our trip to Europe. It was a great location and a great hotel. I had advised them it was a special occasion for my husband I so we received an upgrade and chocolates, wine and flower petals,which was a lovely touch. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was great, plenty of room and well appointed. We loved staying here, short walk to the MRT, and the river and all the activity, lots of restraunts were right on our doorstop. Chinatown a 10 minute walk away. We had a late flight, so we were able to store our luggage, come back and use the pool and have a shower before our flight which was just great. They also have one of the best hotel gyms I have ever used, lots of equipment and great views over the river from one of the cardio rooms. Would definetly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Amex, Olotels, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.