Why push through in economy from London to Sydney when you can get off relax and rejuvenate in Singapore. Our early morning arrival caused no problems as this hotel has several guest lounges which allowed us to have a shower, get changed and go straight to the pool and poolside restaurant until our room was ready . Great choice of restaurants, very friendly staff, fantastic views from rooms and a shopping mall located between our hotel and the Fairmount next door meat we didn't have to leave the air conditioning if we didn't want to.
The bar and restaurant on 70 th floor was spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000sqft Raffles City Convention Centre which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore