Such a busy hotel but really efficient at getting through the bookings.
The rooms are OK - nothing overly special. A functional hotel that wouldn't have most people complaining. However I think we may have had one of the lower grade rooms.
Location is exceptional in Singapore.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000sqft Raffles City Convention Centre which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.