Anyone that has any major gripe about this wonderful hotel is just a whinger as it , I consider, faultless. After the usual early arrival at Changi after our flight from Paris, my wife and I were welcomed then escorted to the Melt Restaurant area for a most sumptuous breakfast, which was free as really, we were actually checking in for that day and breakfast usually starts the next day-do you get my drift? Anyhow, after being introduced to the lovely lady on table allocation at breakfast, she remembered our names for our entire stay of 3 nights and that we preferred to sit out in the garden area to eat. Now that is service!
The rooms are superb and the bed was so conducive to sleep- fabulous.Every room has a great view, ours being of the harbour and the Marina Sands building.
We especially loved the pool area and were once again pampered like royalty by the friendly staff. I know that I am biased because we both love our Singapore stop-overs when returning from O.S as it's a great city and a great way to avoid jet-lag too. This was by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in and what's best?- the price was very reasonable considering we had breakfast for free! The same standard hotel in Sydney, New York etc would be about twice the cost and you have to pay for your brekkie. Congratulations to everyone who helped make our stay so great.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.