Anyone that has any major gripe about this wonderful hotel is just a whinger as it , I consider, faultless. After the usual early arrival at Changi after our flight from Paris, my wife and I were welcomed then escorted to the Melt Restaurant area for a most sumptuous breakfast, which was free as really, we were actually checking in for that day and breakfast usually starts the next day-do you get my drift? Anyhow, after being introduced to the lovely lady on table allocation at breakfast, she remembered our names for our entire stay of 3 nights and that we preferred to sit out in the garden area to eat. Now that is service!
The rooms are superb and the bed was so conducive to sleep- fabulous.Every room has a great view, ours being of the harbour and the Marina Sands building.
We especially loved the pool area and were once again pampered like royalty by the friendly staff. I know that I am biased because we both love our Singapore stop-overs when returning from O.S as it's a great city and a great way to avoid jet-lag too. This was by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in and what's best?- the price was very reasonable considering we had breakfast for free! The same standard hotel in Sydney, New York etc would be about twice the cost and you have to pay for your brekkie. Congratulations to everyone who helped make our stay so great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded 'Five Star' status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for three consecutive years (2012, 2013 and 2014). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues; and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Sands Expo and Convention Center, Suntec City, Millenia Walk and Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and a lounge overlooking spectacular Marina Bay. Mandarin Oriental, Singapore has recently been voted one of "T+L 500 World's Best Hotels 2014" by Travel + Leisure USA and recognised as one of the top 25 hotels in South East Asia in the Conde Nast Traveler 2013 Readers' Choice Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental