inspite of the very long trip from Damascus to Singapore , and exactly to Mandarin Oriental hotel, it was worth visiting . The hotel is amazing .very luxurious , excellent service , very exciting decorations all over the hotel . creative ideas , I like the elevator in the middle of a pool ,and the very huge tree in the 4th floor it was a very relaxing romantic breakfast among that green huge plants , the mall which is very next to the hotel is also a creative idea.
every thing in Singapore is interesting organized and beautiful , I advise u all to visit The National Orchid garden , and or course one Fullerton , where is the lion , the symbol of Singapore .
I spent a week in Singapore , Mandarin Oriental , and I really wish to revisit it in a very long vacation
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.