This hotel ranks as one of the best I have ever stayed in.The service was superb -not merely efficient and friendly but highly intelligent and sensitive. We had chosen this hotel to be able to enjoy a brief trip to Singapore while seeing colleagues and lecturing. It was important to be able to have quiet working space and to make the maximum use of time. When we arrived we were dismayed to see we were coinciding with a very large banking conference taking over the hotel.However we need not have worried as we were taken immediately by the staff to the executive club floor and looked after with sustained personal attention and courtesy. Our room was extremely well appointed and spacious and the executive club facilities -breakfast, tea and cocktails were very good indeed. The speedy handling of any and every request was impressive as was the staff friendliness and charm. Whoever trains the staff should be congratulated : everyone we encountered seemed to take a genuine pride in helping the customer.
The restaurants and bars were outstandingly good especially the Cherry Garden. The pool was very big and had lovely pool side sitting areas. I would not want to stay anywhere else in Singapore and would like to thank the staff for making the trip so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded 'Five Star' status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for three consecutive years (2012, 2013 and 2014). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues; and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Sands Expo and Convention Center, Suntec City, Millenia Walk and Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and a lounge overlooking spectacular Marina Bay. Mandarin Oriental, Singapore has recently been voted one of "T+L 500 World's Best Hotels 2014" by Travel + Leisure USA and recognised as one of the top 25 hotels in South East Asia in the Conde Nast Traveler 2013 Readers' Choice Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental