This was one of our honeymoon stops and we absolutely loved it! We only had 4 days in Singapore but one of the concierge's Sam was so helpful, he basically helped plan our stay! He booked restaurants for us, telling them on the side it was our honeymoon so we were treated to lovely complimentatry cocktails, suggestions of places to visit etc, he really was amazing.
The hotel itself has a lovely foyer but when you get into the lift, you see the flors are in need of refurbishment. The rooms themselves are really well put together and spacious, as are the bathrooms. What blew us away was the view - jaw droppingly beautiful. We left the curtains opended the whole time to gaze at the Singapore Flyer and Marina Bay Sands - the night time lazer show is mesmarising. We were on the 17th floor and on our balcony we could sit and watch it every night.
As it was our honeymoon we were treated to a loveky bottle of wine, chocolates and letter from the manager. It really is a wonderful hotel and we will definately be back - the staff and views are just amazing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded 'Five Star' status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for three consecutive years (2012, 2013 and 2014). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues; and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Sands Expo and Convention Center, Suntec City, Millenia Walk and Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and a lounge overlooking spectacular Marina Bay. Mandarin Oriental, Singapore has recently been voted one of "T+L 500 World's Best Hotels 2014" by Travel + Leisure USA and recognised as one of the top 25 hotels in South East Asia in the Conde Nast Traveler 2013 Readers' Choice Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental