My husband and myself totally enjoyed this hotel for its beauty, hospitality and perfect location.
We also enjoyed the restaurant facilities at the hotel particularily the Indian Restaurant upstairs.
The food was delicious and the service impeccable. The room was large, clean and decorated very classy. Maid service was prompt and friendly.
The lobby was artistically decorated with a huge Orchid display. Friendly, English speaking efficient front desk staff.
The hotel is located a short distance from Orchard Rd, where we found every thing available to our needs, coffee, sushi, shopping at some of the high end stores and various underground malls at every subway stop. We felt very safe walking through the streets of this impressive city.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- The Regent Singapore Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent
- Regent Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Regent Singapore, a Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building’s 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city’s most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore’s premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Regent Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.