novotel clarke quay singapore is situated right at the entertainment and night clubs area of singapore, which is the clarke quay. however, don't be fooled by "next to the MRT" thing. because it's not immediately right nest to the Clarke Quay MRT. u have to walk about 10-15 minutes in order to reach this hotels, thru Central Mall, Read Bridge and the pubs itself. it is quite a good walk, but if u carry a lot of stuffs it is not advisable at all. in a hot and humid wheater, this can be tiring and troublesome of u carry a lot of stuffs. in this case, take the cab. even buses did not ply immediately in front of it.
check in is at 7th floor. the ground floor is just the concierge. checking in is ok, BUT u have to make sure they give u the correct room. rooms that have the bay view is a bit expensive. i booked for rooms that overlooked the bay, but the clerk gave me the room that overlook the other side (offices). it is not fair at all coz i paid more to have the bay view. tried to change the room, she refuses to change my room. only at night another receptionist gave us the room that we wanted and apologize for it.
as for the room, not impressive. the view is nice but the room is old and tired. nothing fancy about the room. nothing to be excited about. more to 2 1/2 - 3 star kind of room. tv - petite size, not clear signal, the channels are standard for most hotels. paid porn are available - damn expensive! amenties again, boring. paid internet service (again expansive). well, nnothing is cheap in singapore
overall, this hotels claim itself as 4 star, but i only see it not much more than 3 stars. even some 3 stars hotels are better than this. really nothing great about this hotel. just an expensive place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay
- Singapore Novotel
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.