My husband and I and our 15 year old son stayed for 9 nights in December 2013. We choose to stay on the Premier floor as we know the benefits at Novotel are excellent. All the staff at the Premier lounge were friendly, efficient and helpful.
Happy hour (2 hours ) was a wonderful opportunity to meet other guests and have a drink, some great food and interesting conversations.
Our view over Clarke Quay was fantastic and we were not bothered at all by any noise from the restaurants and eateries below.There was a train station within walking distance and a supermarket in the shopping complex next door.
We would definitely stay again at this hotel, value for money, convenience, service were all excellent. Thank you Novotel Clarke Quay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel