Stayed at the Novotel Clarke Quay and absolutely fantastic. Novotel is close to restaurants, and shopping at China Town and Little India is also very easy accessible by bus, MRT or taxi. Clarke Quay is also where you can get a river cruise out to Marina Bay. The Novotel staff are always very helpful and eager to please so enjoy a holiday and enjoy Novotel Clarke Quay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel