Booked this hotel basis reviews on tripadvisor. Stayed five nights.
The location is fantastic, unless you are a shopoholic that wants to stay hugged to Orchard Road. A great view of the Marina Bay and Singapore River is great to wake up to. 7/11 and Starbucks in the same building, another plus; but that's mostly where the positives stop.
Rooms: are small, TV stations are extremely limited, poor video quality. The tap water barely has any force, just above a trickle. No directory of services, spa options (didn't know if the hotel had one). The switches/controls extremely unintuitive.
Service: Room service ends at 10.30!! Called the room service at 11.30 pm, nobody picked up. Tried operater after multiple rings, told that I would get a call back. No luck till midnight. Called again, rudely told that I would be called back. No call back from room service/operator. My wife had a sprain, the hotel does not have a first aid kit! Was again rudely told to go to the 7/11 thats open 24*7... Another occassion- no response at the concierge desk.. so much for hospitality.
Staff: Reception/operators range between curt to rude.
Changing lifts at the 7th level (reception) is quite irritating.
There is no free wifi.
One bathrobe for two people, was not replaced after the first two nights.
The tariff per night was steep for the service/room size/no breakfast/no wifi
If you want to stay next to Clark Quay and forget the rest, Novotel is the place. Else best to explore other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel