We recently spent 3 nights at Novotel Clarke Quay for the F1 weekend, this hotel location was perfect for distance to the track. Its was central to catching the MRT to all the gates and walking if you wanted to also. The hotel was quiet, clean and comfortable.
There was shopping centres and restaurants in the same complex.
Highly recommend the Spa-Yuri for 1hr massage and Ra-men noodle house, both located in same complex as hotel, very convenient.
On the lower level of the complex is some market stalls, good for last minute gifts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel