Being an Accor Advantage Plus member, I was gratified to get a room upgrade on the Premier floor of the Hotel during my stay. The hotel staff: from the concierge; the front desk; room service; maintenance and housekeeping personnel to those at the restaurant, we found all friendly, helpful and very accommodating to our various requests.
However, there are a few points that I wish to make that may benefit patrons of the hotel in future:
1. The maintenance deparment needs to be more alert on ensuring that rooms are ready to be occupied without requiring things to be fixed in them. After checking in, I had problems with the shower in my bathroom. (This was, thankfully, quickly rectified).
2. Television remotes were difficult to operate, either due to faulty mechanisms or low battery power although we were able to watch the programs. Upon complaint after checking in, it took 2 days for the maintenance department personnel to come and see what the problem was. We however sent them away as we were already due to check out the next day (whereupon I mentioned these points to the Front Desk staff upon check-out).
3. I could not make calls from the cordless phone at the suite's writing desk: either because it had a wiring connection fault, or, because the phone batteries were low.
4. I found the Premier lounge space rather cramped to accomodate the amount of guests using it (though I personally used it only once --- on the day of my arrival).
I hope the comments above will provide some useful feedback, and, I look forward to staying again at the hotel when I visit Singapore this coming May.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay
- Singapore Novotel
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.