“Excellent Hotel rooms and amenities” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #18 of 300 Hotels in Singapore
Gurgaon, India
“Excellent Hotel rooms and amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

i stayed at the hotel for 2 nights - great rooms,good hospitality and sumptous ,wide spread menu.Rooms were pretty large with an excellent sleep quality..
caution- check in and check out are slow and consume lots of time

Room Tip: Front facing rooms give an excellent aerial view from higher floors
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your recent visit and are glad you enjoyed our guest room, service and dining options.

We appreciate your feedback on the check-in and check-out experience and I wish to assure you that this is certainly not in line with the level of service that we are recognized for and continuously strive to achieve at Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore.

As your recent experience is of great concern to us, I would like to invite you to email me at dean.rossilli@panpacific.com or by calling +65 6831 6602 in order for me to personally extend my sincere apologies for the shortfalls and to allow us to improve upon those areas of concern.

Dean Rossilli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is so beautiful but what really makes the stay is how accommodating and welcoming all the staff are- every single one of them. We were made to feel very important as soon as we arrived until the time we had left. They remembered it was my birthday and had a cake sent to my room.
The room had the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on.
The hotel is in a great location, just off orchard road and only a ten minute walk to ion.
The staff couldn't do enough and were always asking of they could do anything more.

Recommend paying the little extra to stay in a club room. The cocktail hours from 6-8 include conplimentry drinks and world class tapas.

Love this hotel so much we are returning in February :)

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for choosing Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore! It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our welcome and service throughout your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed the comfortable bed and the locality of our hotel near the main shopping belt in Singapore, Orchard Road.

We are glad to know that you also appreciated our Pacific Club Lounge which provides cocktail from 6-8pm, all day refreshments and daily breakfast too.

It is always delightful to hear from our guests like yourself, how you enjoyed your stay with us. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back in February!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was perfect location to shop & get on MRT. From the moment we arrived the staff were more than helpful & personable. As we stayed also at MBS I must say the Pan was way better, probably because of its size- you are not treated like cattle!! I will definitely recommend & return. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed September 2013
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore. It is wonderful to hear that you loved the locality of our hotel along Orchard Road and our service – intuitive and personal – to each guest.

We understand every guest has a different need and it is our priority to ensure that everyone receives the best treatment and service possible.

Thank you for taking time out to share your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I’ve never stayed in this hotel but I frequent the restaurant – 10 at Claymore – for its lovely culinary offerings, and the Lobby Lounge – for the serene ambience throughout the day. Both places are great for business meetings & entertainment.

I’ve always liked how, after the renovation somewhere in 2011, the hotel adopts a minimalist, classy look & feel. All the decorational pieces in the lobby are displayed thoughtfully. It makes the hotel a gem in an avenue of ‘clutter’, what with notorious Orchard Towers just next door and the vibrant Orchard Road belt nearby. It is like an artful haven to retreat to, in the midst of the hustle & bustle.

Recently, I visited the hotel for afternoon drinks and was greeted by loud flower arrangements all around the hotel lobby, from huge centrepieces, to little stand-alone stalks. I’m not sure if this is a new direction in decoration but for a regular patron like myself, it brings the hotel back to ten years ago; where fresh flowers display pieces were the trend du jour in hotel lobbies.

Now, I’m not trying to behave like a child, throwing a tantrum over the smallest of issues. Like I mentioned earlier, I frequent Pan Pacific Orchard for business dealings. With this new addition to the lobby decoration, I do not have an impression that I’d like to boast to my business partners. I always tell them, ‘ Let me take you somewhere quiet with a nice ambience for our meeting.’ While it is still relatively quiet, I can’t say the same about the ambience – there is too much going on.

‘Less is more’ is always the best approach; if you disagree with me, agree with Giorgio Armani.

My rating above is solely for this 'new' ambience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we definitely will take your feedback and comments into consideration. We appreciate your support over the years and that we hope to gain your continuous support in the future. Please feel free to contact me at dean.rossilli@panpacific.com or by calling +65 6831 6602 should you have further feedback or comments.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back to our restaurant soon.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Singapore today is totally changed after 25years miss off. Now we can enjoy shopping and eating easily.
Flying time only 2hours you can have many local bags and shoes very nice and comfortable in a very low price but looking very elegant.
Brandname Shops from all over the world if you want to buy quickly. No need to go far away with almost same price as HongKong but here it is safer from pick pocket.
Taxi is OK for all the time traveling as the town is so small you can pay for it of course to safe time and energy.
It is good for me and my husband both retired aging.
We do not need anything anymore here. It is completed for us as an top country preferred in Asia.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay at Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore! We are glad that you enjoyed staying in Singapore and that this is an excellent location in Asia for travel. It is truly an honour for us to be your choice of accommodation on your visit to Singapore.

We look forward to your next visit to our beautiful country and to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore.

Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was my first time stayed in this hotel since my regular hotel was fully booked. At first I was hesitated to stay on this side of Orchard road since I always stayed on Somerset side.

The staffs are all helpful and very attentive. Spacious room and the housekeeping are meticulously clean and neat. Superb breakfast with fresh juice per request station.

It takes 2 minutes walk to Orchard road and 5 minutes to ion Orchard.

Definitely gonna be my new favorite place to stay during my next trip to Singapore. At that time the room price was great too and way cheap compare to service that we get.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad that you took a leap of faith to stay with us this time and were impressed by the service we offer. It is truly our priority to provide the best hotel experience for our guests and it is great to know that the our guest room and delicious breakfast also contributed to the comfort of your stay.

We are honoured you have chosen us to be your new favourite stay in Singapore and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore!

Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This hotel has changed a great deal in the last year and now it is among the best small hotels in Singapore.They really listen to the guests and make changes very fast. The excellent staff particularly in the restaurent and the Club are delighted with the suggested changes and so the atmosphere and service in both are now excellent. The welcome is now warmer and the flowers in the foyer are beautiful. In short there is much more concern about service and attention to detail.

Room Tip: Have a room overlooking the swimming pool ( it is not near the lift and is much lighter) A room tow...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback and sharing your delightful experiences here. It’s really great to know that you appreciate the constant improvements we make to ensure the best hotel experience for our guests. We are definitely delighted to know you enjoyed the Pacific Club and 10 at Claymore as well.

We thank you for your feedback and look forward to having you with us again!

Dean Rossilli

Been to Pan Pacific Orchard? Share your experiences!