Recently had an over nighter on the way through Singapore for a business trip and my company booked me in here. First impressions we good, grand entrance very nice then found the reception up the back with was a little odd. Reception has these pokey modern desk/bench with laptops - weird! Cables everywhere and printers in a draw. Was a little off putting. I was about 6 hrs early and they did check me in which was very nice - must say this was a plus, customer service was also pretty good.
Got to my room, very very small (Almost Japanese standard - not good in Singapore) and only a queen bed. Room maintenance was poor, switches loose, door handle in shower very loose almost hanging off, broken AC temperaturer control and floor light that almost electrocuted me. Reported on the way out but nothing happened - didn't expect it would be fixed given the condition of the room. Apart from that was clean and presented as best it could. I must say although a only queen bed - very comfortable!
Breakfast was included and this was pretty good. Complementary WIFI worked and no issues there. Didn't check out the other features of the hotel so can comment. Check out was quick but it was difficult to get a taxi based on the location off the main road. Would I say here again - Yes because its a "preferred" hotel for my company, but personally not would bother both business or holiday. There are much better hotels in Singapore for the same price in a much better location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished five-star business hotel is proud to unveil a refreshed collection of guestrooms, meeting spaces, facilities and food and beverage outlets. Conveniently located in the vibrant shopping district of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Orchard is an oasis in the heart of the city. Our rejuvenated guest rooms are distinguished by soothing palettes, natural accents and modern furnishings inspired by the inviting warmth of the Pacific. Invigorate your senses at our newly introduced award-winning St. Gregory spa. Relax and rejuvenate your body and mind with signature spa treatments or indulge in 10 at Claymore’s signature Plates of Pleasure, a delightful repertoire of premium meats grilled to succulent perfection, coupled with a delectable buffet spread. Exuding understated sophistication, Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore is your ideal getaway for busy urban dwellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Pan Pacific Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Orchard Singapore