I stayed at the hotel in January and felt that it was ok, but there are definitely better options for the price in Singapore.
Location: The hotel is near Orchard Orchard road, but it is right across the street from Orchard Tower, which is the red-light district in Singapore. While the city is very safe, the location is definitely not family-friendly at night and you have to be a little careful. In my time at Singapore, very few cab drivers knew the location of the hotel, so I had to tell them to go to Orchard Tower.
Facilities: The in-house gym is not that great. It is very small (maybe around 5-6 machines in total) and out-dated. The pool is pretty good size, but again it definitely looks like it's in need of updating.
Service: While the staff was very friendly, it was a challenge to check in, as my room-preference wasn't available. I had to wait a couple of hours, which I'll take since a few people I knew had to wait days to get the right room-type. The hotel breakfast is very good though.
Rooms: Some of the rooms have been recently modernized, while some are in need or updating. I was lucky to be in an updated room. The bed was comfortable and the room layout was pretty good.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Orchard Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished five-star business hotel is proud to unveil a refreshed collection of guestrooms, meeting spaces, facilities and food and beverage outlets. Conveniently located in the vibrant shopping district of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Orchard is an oasis in the heart of the city. Our rejuvenated guest rooms are distinguished by soothing palettes, natural accents and modern furnishings inspired by the inviting warmth of the Pacific. Invigorate your senses at our newly introduced award-winning St. Gregory spa. Relax and rejuvenate your body and mind with signature spa treatments or indulge in 10 at Claymore’s signature Plates of Pleasure, a delightful repertoire of premium meats grilled to succulent perfection, coupled with a delectable buffet spread. Exuding understated sophistication, Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore is your ideal getaway for busy urban dwellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.