We stayed a few days before a cruise to KL and the hotel was wonderful, the service was first class and the room was spacious and well equipped. Most staff spoke very good English and the doorman was outstanding arranging taxis and making sure we got to our destinations.
Alcohol in the hotel as with most of Singapore is very expensive, I had a beer waiting for the tour bus and almost choked when it cost almost $30 Aussie dollars for a glass of beer.
The hotel is only a short walk to Chinatown, and a little further, perhaps 20 minutes walk to large shopping centres.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore