We booked this hotel for 7 nights and while initially we thought the room was not great (signs of wear} it was clean. What really impressed us was the executive club, the benefits of upgrading are worth every bit. Happy hour at the club, peaceful breakfast, internet access and outstanding service from the executive club hostesses. They remembered out names and even what our order was from the previous evening when we arrived for drinks. In fact all staff service was 5 star.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furama RiverFront was voted Best Mid-Range Hotel 2011, Asia Pacific in the TTG Travel Awards for 3 years running in 2009, 2010 and 2011. This well-appointed 4-star business hotel comprises 605 rooms, 2 restaurants, a lounge, 10 function rooms and an Executive Lounge. There are also leisure facilities such as a tennis court, putting green, swimming pool with outdoor jacuzzi and a fitness centre in the hotel for guests to unwind and relax.Located right by the Central and Ayer Rajah Expressways, the hotel is easily accessible to major tourist attractions, the Central Business District and is just 5 minutes’ drive from Orchard Road. Head for Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay - the vibrant nightlife and entertainment belt along the river – situated in very close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.